|My balcony looks like a snowy jail cell... ergh.|
I can't exactly go anywhere tonight so I grabbed a latte on my way home and have decided to come up with things to do while I'm stuck in my house.
1. Online shopping - I'm in an upcoming wedding and the bride would like coral or "mint" green coloured bridesmaid dresses. The wedding is in Jamaica so I figured the new summer lines might have some good options! Here are some of my favourite sites:
Follow my pins here: Lindsaywid
3. Laundry - I have a mess in my room so cleaning up that plus washing all the clothes in my laundry hamper, this should keep me busy for a while!
4. Try a new recipe - This one I will have to get creative with. I don't want to have to make a trip to the grocery store so I need to think of something to make with what I have in my cupboards! I think a casserole will be the best idea, so easy to throw something together and then bake it. I have ground beef, mushroom soup, frozen peas and corn, cheddar cheese, whole wheat pasta and some bread crumbs.
5. Yoga - its really quiet outside because there aren't many people out and about so I have peace in my house. I can spend half an hour following an online yoga class. My favourite at home yoga classes are through podcasts. I follow Yoga Download, Yoga Today and Tara Stiles. The issue with the podcasts is that you have to know the postures beforehand to be able to follow. If you are a beginner you might want to follow something on Youtube.
6. Change the photos in my picture frames - something I like to do every other month to change up the scenery in my house!
7. Clean out my closet - starting my spring cleaning early. This can take a long time so maybe I will only do my dresser today.
8. Facetime my parents - I don't even know if I should do this, my parents are in Florida and it will probably just put me in a jealous rage. Ha! I text my Dad this morning to let him know about the pile of snow we received last night and he let me know he was about to go for a swim in their pool. Real nice pops.
9. Plan out the rest of my weekend - this I would probably be doing now even if I was at work :)
10. Watch a movie - Obviously. Snow days always end with a good movie and a glass of wine! It's almost valentines day so maybe a romantic themed movie. My absolute favourite movie of all time is Pride and Prejudice - classic.